What is a cookie?
A Cookie is a small file that sends a web server to the surfer's hard disk that contains information about their preferences and navigation patterns. The creative status web uses transient cookies, stores data while the user browses the web page and is deleted when the user closes the browser. It is preserved to provide the requested service to the user in a single occasion. Home Another type of cookies that we use are persistent cookies also called permanent cookies, cookies that are stored on the user's hard drive until they expire by expiration dates or the user clears them manually.
We also use third-party cookies that are sent to the user's device, these cookies are not managed by us but by another identity to treat the data obtained.
If you browse this web you need to know that the following cookies will be installed. strong>
- Third-party advertising cookies: These are used for advertising and for managing Google's pay-per-click platform ads that store information about ads that have been displayed to a user.
- Analysis Cookies: This cookie analyzes the behavior of users anomically when browsing our online store. With this information we can improve the experiences that the user has when browsing the web and detect errors of programming and usability. These cookies may be your own but also from third parties such as Google Analytics.
How do I set up, query, or delete a cookie?
The user can remove or block the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options that you use to navigate our website.
- Turn off or remove cookies in Chrome.
- Disable or delete cookies in Safari.
- Disable or delete cookies in Explorer.
- Desactivar o eliminar las cookies en Firefox.
If you disable cookies, we will not be able to offer you any services.
All of our cookies can be updated periodically so we recommend that our cookies policy be reviewed periodically.